Ease Of Use
Is Manifestation Miracle a good product?
There’s a ton of products dealing with topics relating to wealth, health, and general life. Unfortunately, not all serve as best resources for their purpose, with most of them simply being pure trash. Some are considered scams that so-called experts create to make a quick buck. Is manifestation miracle a scam?
This is a personal development course that brings big promises to help achieve prosperity and peace. I know there are a ton of manifestation miracle reviews out there. If you’re looking to manifest and create your dreams, or if you’re thinking about buying this product, this review will be worth a read. It uses the law of attraction to help manifest what you want in your life.
In this manifestation miracle review, let’s find out how well the product helps or doesn’t help with manifesting miracles, the advantages, disadvantages and what’s wrong with this product altogether. This will be a thorough review, and after this, you’ll know if this product is any good and if it’s right for you. If you’re interested in manifesting what you desire in life, here’s an interesting quiz you can take. It will only take 60 seconds.
* I’m gonna say this now. I do not recommend this product for everyone. Instead, it may be for some, and it may not be a fit for others. This review will help you find out.
How To Manifest Miracles?
Created by Mark Ling and Heather Matthews, this course is a complete personality development product that focuses on how to use the law of attraction and achieve greater health, happiness, and wealth. If you don’t believe in the law of attraction, then you might want to stop reading now.
The laws are there to help you tap into and channelize your mind power. This enables you to explore universal laws and acquire what is rightly yours. Hence, if you want to know how to ‘manifest a miracle,’ Manifestation Miracle may be useful to you. First of all, the product comprises the 162-page long e-book, a complete audio variant of the e-book, and several other guides and videos.
The e-book is the primary offering – audiobooks and videos are the bonus packages. This is quite normal for a digital product. We would expect all these at the very least. The book and the accompanying digital content focus on all aspects of life – including health, wealth, happiness, love, abundance, spirituality and relationships.
Unlike most other similar programs, they do not mix up different topics, and each has its segment and importance. This might be a bit annoying because some people want to run through fast. While a program that’s more general can be helpful, it’s not what this product is about.
So who’s behind the product?
Heather Matthews, Life Coach
Manifestation Miracle is created by Heather Matthews, who is a life consultant and an energy flow coach and expert at the law of attraction. But the product is not just about her. She mainly uses her name on the product.
In fact, the majority of the content has been created by Mark Ling. They sort of use her face to market it. A pretty good strategy if you didn’t know that most of the work was by Mark.
By the way, Mark Ling is an entrepreneur who does a lot of these things. I’m not sure if he’s here just to make a buck, but with Manifestation Miracle, Mark put lots of work in it as you will read here.
As you might know, the face of the product is Heather, and she does have an excellent reputation in the industry. If it were me, I wouldn’t tarnish my reputation on a useless scam. But let’s not take my assumption on this, let us dive deeper into it and make a decision yourself…
As aforementioned, the product content comprises PDFs, audios, and videos. The PDF is downloadable, the audio is in the MP3 format, and the videos come as MP4s. Every chapter has its own video, which lasts for approximately 15 minutes. These materials form the product’s blueprint – a step-by-step list of things to do for manifesting miracles.
They use what they call ‘Destiny Tuning’ to manifest things we want.
What is Destiny Tuning?
This is one of the biggest things they teach. All these product aspects are put together to help increase your energetic vibration. As per Heather, she calls this process destiny tuning. This destiny tuning technique helps an individual to be in sync with the universe’s forces. To most people who’ve never delved into the attraction and manifesting law before, the entire notion of this book may sound outright silly. For others, that would not be the case.
The 159-page long e-book has five parts:
- The first part talks about success and destiny’s role.
- The second part is about getting one to attune with personal destiny.
- Part three focuses on using energetic vibrations and affirmations for attraction.
- The fourth part would provide you reasons to be happy, or at least help you find a reason.
- Part five is where the miracle begins.
I said before; Manifestation Miracle is very personalised and specific. When buying the product, you will have to specify your gender. Gender comes into play in the pre-recorded affirmations and also the bonuses. Therefore, it is wise, to be honest about it.
What’s in the book?
Here are some screenshots of the table of contents to give you a better understanding of what’s inside.
As you can see, it covers a whole range of things.
The Abundant Success Workbook
Along with the ebook and audios, we get this lovely workbook which helps us implement all that we learned. It’s a fill in the blanks workbook to review and take action on what we learned.
As aforementioned, some bonuses help accentuate your experience with the primary e-book.
When getting Manifestation Miracle, we get mind tracks that we can listen to. These are mainly affirmations you can use every day. We are advised to listen with stereo headphones every day for at least 21 days. They last anywhere from 3-7 minutes.
They include an ‘Abundant Wealth mind track’ and a ‘Love and Happiness mind track’.
Along with this, they added some bonuses they call the ‘Unlimited Success Mindset series’ which consists of 6 audio mind tracks. These are the Wealth Attraction Mind track, Health & Vitality Mind track, Endless Abundance Mind track, Love Mind track, Romance Mind track and Weight Loss Mind track.
2. Audio Track
Next is an audio track that’s about succeeding with weight loss, in love, health, vitality, abundance, and wealth. There are separate tracks for each of these goals. Similar to the previous bonus track, each track in this segment is just a few minutes long and can be put on every day for affirming new things and bringing changes to the way you focus on your life in general. Both Heather and Mark are easy to understand. They have a slight Australian accent, and they speak very clearly.
The final bonus is a video track. It is quite long, spanning 150 minutes, and features Mark Ling and Heather Matthews sharing their thoughts on manifesting what you desire. The videos can be used as a stand-alone but were made as a review/recap of the course and the creator’s thoughts on it. With a total of 27 videos ranging from 7-20 minutes, this is comprehensive, and I would say is an excellent addition to helping us understand and remember what we learned.
The second bonus is a 15-page guide for health. There are also some exercises for improving your health.
The third bonus is an e-book again – but this time, it’s much more significant at 37 pages. This e-book talks about how the human metabolism functions, the foods to eat and the proportions, and everything else that’s good for metabolism.
There are a couple of bonus books here. These are The Powerhouse Guide For Health, Vitality, Disease Reversal and How to Reboot Your Metabolism.
They are short ebooks about the topic above. The first being 15 pages and second, 37 pages. They go quite deep in detail but nothing spectacular. We can probably find the information online, but it is set up nicely for us in these ebooks.
The first book discusses how the body and mind are in close connection with each other, and how to manifest wellness and health. There are also some exercises for improving your health.
The second book talks about how the human metabolism functions, the foods to eat and the proportions, and everything else that’s good for metabolism.
5. Money MindFlood System
This is the final bonus. It is a 2.5 hour long video, and Mark Ling shares what the system is all about. Again just like the rest of the course, it is easy to understand, and Mark did it in with slides so we can picture what he’s talking about.
Here’s a breakdown of what we discussed:
I will say that there are many things that I like about this and I’m sure many others will love them too.
• The course is designed to suit and help everyone – regardless of where people are currently standing in their lives. Also, it doesn’t matter if you are skeptical about the law of attraction or not sure about its efficacy or positive impact on your life. The design of the course is to help people get on board and appreciate the product for what it is.
• The information available for the price is good – I would expect this much information to cost more. If I were to buy a 500 page book, chances are, it won’t give me as much info as this. At this price, I do think the product is well worth your money.
• You’ll need some time to complete the entire book, provided you put the theory into practice. However, there’s no set time-frame for this, and you may start, pause and resume as per your schedule although they recommend that you follow a fixed program.
• I’m a big reader. But for those who are not, the audio content is perfect for people who are not much into reading. All of the e-book’s contents are in audio, which we can transfer to any listening device, such as a phone or an MP3 player. I was quite surprised at how much audio they had. Usually, I expect most of it to be for reading and some on audio.
• This is good. Every chapter in the e-book or the audio file has a recap portion at the end, which helps users to revisit what they’ve learned in the chapter and be much better prepared for subsequent lessons. Not every book/course does this, and I find it helpful. Just my personal preference.
• The entire package is not expensive. It may or may not seem much, but for the majority, this price is fairly reasonable. It’s reasonable when we compare it to similar products or even books, and it’s way cheaper than a seminar.
• As the product is digital, you can go through the content whenever and wherever you like – be it when running, while relaxing, or when on a train. It’s designed in a way that you incorporate it into your daily life.
• There is a 60-day money back guarantee too. If you’re are not happy with the product, you can call for a complete refund, without having to return the product’s contents. I’ve read reviews where people have returned the product successfully so that won’t be a problem. Another thing to note, I checked the return rate, and it is only 0.42% which is quite impressive. This is verified but likely to change every day.
As with every consumer market offering, there are certain aspects of this product the makers could have done a better job with. Those are:
• You cannot hurry through the learning process. Thats something I usually like doing. It’s built in a way that we cannot read the books or watch all the videos consecutively, in a couple of days. The learning needs to be incremental, after every chapter, you should follow up with a practical session or an action plan. And this should take anywhere between 3 weeks to 3 months, which is quite a significant investment of time for most people.
• There is some level of upselling too – for instance, the $37 per month fee for the Amazing Self-series, which is not necessary. The primary product covers everything, and there’s no need to supplement it. Moreover, the additional series charges a recurring fee, which makes it quite an expensive proposition. I did not try the up-sell as I did not see the use for it, but if its anything like the product and you have some extra cash, it might be worth a try.
• It only comes in digital form. I usually like to have a book to read. I mean a physical book. I’m sure a lot of people are like this too. Audio and videos on the phone/tablet are fine, but reading a digital book is not my taste. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a good product, but this is something I have to deal with.
• This product tends to overlap certain topics. I understand that sometimes, important things need reminders, and there will always be overlap. But in this case, it gets a bit annoying to me. It might not work for some, but it does for me. In the end, I do remember more, so it may be a good thing after all, but I want to highlight it.
Price and Upsells?
You can check out the price here. You will get the full course with all that I mentioned above. Why I think this is good when I compare it to many other programs out there is because they offer you everything you need on the first product, instead of up-selling you with lots of crap, saying you need it.
They do have an upsell called the ‘Amazing Self’ series. It costs $37 a month, and you get the first month free. Thats worth a try on the first month. I would say that the course is quite a handful and it’s more than enough to get you through everything you need to know, but this upsell is a nice add-on if you don’t mind spending a bit more on it.
Do remember that it is a monthly charge. From my experience, people tend to forget that, and when they stop using the product/services, they end up paying more than what’s required.
Our Final Thoughts
Because of the money back guarantee! And this is not a fake guarantee, Clickbank backs this up. I’ve bought products from Clickbank before and refunded a few with no problems. The refund is by Clickbank themselves. You can be sure that they will refund you even if the vendor doesn’t.
That’s a full 60 days of using and testing it out, and if you decide that it is not worth the money, keep the product and get your money back. That being said, the refund rate on this product is only at 0.42% as of this reviews writing. Those are terrific numbers showing almost all customers are happy with it.
Hopefully, saying that won’t bring the refund rate up with people trying to get the product for free. Either way, if you decide not to get it, we have a lot of useful resources here on our site that will help you get to where you want to be.
Should You Get This Product?
We’re arguing on both sides of the coin, and as much as we believe in the product, it doesn’t mean that we would recommend it to you. Everything is based on your circumstances. So check out which category you fall into, and this will make your decision much easier.
This is for you if…
- You’re willing to commit some time
- You believe in the Law Of Attraction
- You have dreams and goals
- You’re open minded
This is Not for you if…
- You don’t believe in the Law Of Attraction
- You’ve read the Secret and think it’s fake
- You can’t spare at least 15 minutes a day
- You’re buying on impulse
- You want instant results
- You’re not willing to put in the work
- You tried another course and didn’t finish it
Just a disclaimer, we want you to know that we are promoting this product as an affiliate. We will not do so if we don’t think the product is 100% worth it to our readers. Furthermore, we can’t guarantee that the product will help you for sure. This product needs the application from your side as well.
I know its called manifestation miracle, but this is not a miracle waiting to happen. It’s a process. If you’re not going to put in the work, you will end up wasting your money. You’re better off not buying the course. However, if you are willing to put in the effort and do not believe in overnight successes, then this would be a good fit. It’s your choice, and you don’t have to get it.
The Law of Attraction and manifesting your thoughts is something that has been around a long time. This is just a product putting them all together in one place and teaching you how to use it. The amount of work put into the product is commendable. I’m sure you’ll agree when you go through the content.
I tried to make this review as unbiased as possible. But at the end of the day, I am a fan of this product, and I do recommend it to my friends.
See the video at http://manifestationmiracle.net
If you missed the quiz earlier, take it now! It’s an interesting quiz.
I hope this review has helped!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Manifestation Miracle?
Manifestation Miracle is an online course with ebooks and videos to show you how to manifest what you desire in life.
Is Manifestation Miracle a scam?
No. It’s just an online course that teaches you how to use the Law of Attraction.
How much does it cost?
It costs $47 for the basic online version.