Are you asking yourself the right Thought Provoking questions?
Our minds are filled with questions. It’s the way we were programmed and it is how we think. Some questions are easy to answer and some are not. Some questions support us and some harm our lives.
In school, we learn to give the right answers. But in truth, questions asked are more important than the answers themselves. As Georg Cantor said:
“To ask the right question is harder than to answer it” – Georg Cantor
When you start to think of the questions in your head, you realise just how many questions run through your mind every day. It’s easy to see then why sometimes you are in a good state, and sometimes in a bad state.
There are no right or wrong answers, just thoughts to the questions being asked. Here are some questions that are sure to provoke your thoughts:
- What are your dreams and aspirations?
- Are you happy with what you’re doing right now?
- Is it worse to fail or never try something?
- Are you proud of what you’ve accomplished in life?
- What are you most satisfied with in your life right now?
- What do you really want to do but have not done yet? Why?
- Are you afraid to fail?
- When was the last time you had a deep meaningful conversation with someone?
- Do you worry about something and what would happen if you stopped worrying?
- What makes you stand out from other people?
- Are you more inclined to do things right or do the right thing?
- When was the last time you really laughed uncontrollably?
- If you were to die today, would you have any regrets?
- What is the one thing you’re so grateful for you can’t live without?
- Do you hold grudges you need to let go?
- Is what you’re currently doing making the people around you happy?
- If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do now?
- How old would you be based on your actions alone?
- Will the 10 year old me be happy with who he/she became?
- Is there something stuck inside that you know you need to release?
- What is the one thing you’d like to change about yourself?
- Are you settling for things in your life?
- Which is better, to forget everything you knew, or to never be able to remember again?
- If you could send a message to the 16 year old you, what would you send?
- If the world was going to end tomorrow, who would you be with or call today?
- Are you going after what you really want in life?
- If a loved one was in danger, would you break the law to save them?
- Do things that make you happy actually make you happy or do they make people around you happy?
- Are you the kind of son/daughter you want for yourself?
- Do you have to understand everything to know it’s true?
- What is the thing you fear most?
- Do you remember a time when you felt more alive than ever before? What happened?
- Is there something you’ve been putting off that you should do today?
- Do you really know what good and bad is or do you just follow what was taught?
- If you won the lottery today, would you be broke in 5 years or better off?
- Does life feel like a routine you live everyday?
- Would you reduce your life by 10 years to live the life of your dreams?
- Are you happy at least once a day?
- Are you sad at least once a day?
- Do you learn from mistakes or repeat them?
- What questions do you ask yourself when you’re trying to sleep at night?
- Do you feel like you can control everything?
- Who do you spend most of your time with? And are you happy with the answer?
- What does your ideal life look like?
- Are people around you happy with you?
- What is the most important thing in your life?
- Do you deserve the people in your life right now?
- Am I who I want to be?
- Would you like yourself if you were someone else?
- If someone gave you a million dollars now, no questions asked, will you think you deserve it?
There you have it, 50 questions that you can ponder upon. Read them regularly and you may just change your life to the life you’ve always wanted to live.
If there are any questions you feel deserve to be on the list, do drop a comment and we will assess them.
Don’t forget to share this post if you got some value out of it!