Hi, if you are reading this then you must be a writer, blogger or someone who loves this blog.
We and our readers want to hear from you!
So if you want to write a guest post for us, feel free to contact us and we will qualify you to ensure top quality content for our readers.
Please read some of our blog posts and see the quality we write.
Just so you know, we don’t accept many guest posts. If you think you’re qualified and can add value, do apply.
I’m sorry if we can’t reply to all emails.
* Here’s a little carrot on a stick for you. If we do accept your post here, we will promote the post to other bloggers and get them to recommend and link to it.
- Content written must be original and unique.
- Content and title must be relevant to our blog.
- Articles must be a minimum of 2500 words. (The more words you write, the higher chance of getting approved by us. Our average word count is over 3000 words long.)
- Post quality work and research. Longer is good but that doesn’t mean you should just fill the posts up.
- Outbound links are allowed but must be relevant and informational (non promotional).
- No affiliate links are allowed. Links to your own website or articles are fine.
- Do not link out to spammy sites.
- No promotional links in the content.
- We will have full ownership of the article once we approve it.
- Only include pictures that you have the rights to.
- No cursing/swearing.
- Never republish or spin the post to promote elsewhere.
- Please check for spelling and grammatical errors.
- No posting just for SEO purpose.
What are our expectations of a good guest writer?
- Commit to being active in the comments.
- Promote the post to your followers.
- Come up with a unique topic and perspective on the subject.
- Write an awesome guest post.
- Use lots of pictures and examples.
- Use relevant, authoritative outbound links on top of your own website link.
Drop us an email at info [at] selfdevelopmentsecrets [dot] com with the title ‘Write For Us’ and impress us with what you can do!